PFC provides clinical monitoring & comprehensive clinical trial management services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Studies monitored recently includes:
- A Phase 3 oncology study (Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma) for an innovation-driven pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Massachusetts, USA focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of medicines. Product in now approved by USFDA, European Commission and MHRA.
- A Phase 2b study in DLBCL for a commercial stage pharmaceutical company founded in 2008, pioneering novel cancer therapies for solid tumors and blood cancers. The company is based out of the USA with a significant presence in Germany and Israel. Product is now approved by USFDA.
- A Phase 3 study for treatment of non-infectious Uveitis of the posterior segment of eye for a Japanese pharma giant specializing in ophthalmology. This is one of the leading Ophthalmic companies worldwide, with its products being sold in over 50 countries.
- A Phase 2 study (viral conjunctivitis) for a clinical stage ophthalmology drug development company based out of New Jersey, USA.
- A Phase 2 study for a biopharmaceutical company that develops therapeutics for unmet needs in ophthalmology and wound care. The organization is based out of New Zealand with offices in San Diego, California, USA.
- A Phase 2b oncology study (Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma) for an Australian life sciences company working in human and animal health.
Many more success stories….